- Puckababy sleeping bags can be washed at 40°C.
- Choose a mild washing machine program with an extra rinse cycle.
- Close all zips and velcro prior to washing.
- Wash the inner and outer bag separately and with like colours.
- Put it in the dryer at low temperature.
These washing instructions apply to all sleeping bags without name print, both the Cotton Jersey and Teddy versions.
Did you know?
How do I wash my Puckababy sleeping bag with name print?
How do I adjust the size of the Puckababy Bag 4 Seasons?
How do I use the Puckababy Bag 4 Seasons in every season?